Within the framework of its activity, the company SARL SALONIX, is required to collect and process information, some of which is qualified as “personal data”.
SARL SALONIX attaches great importance to respect for private life and undertakes that the processing of personal data carried out on www.tousalon.lu complies with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act and Freedoms.
This confidentiality and data protection policy applies to data processing carried out on the site www.tousalon.lu informs you in particular of the purpose of the processing carried out, the legal basis, the recipients of the data and the retention period.
Your rights regarding personal data
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, you have a right of access, rectification, portability, erasure thereof or limitation of processing. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data. You can object to the processing of your data and have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
The data controller then has 1 month to provide you with a satisfactory answer. You have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the CNIL. https://www.cnil.fr/fr/contacter-la-cnil-standard-et-permanences-telephoniques
Personal data collected transmitted by the Internet user
On the website www.tousalon.lu, there is personal data that may be collected. These data are those that you send us directly by means of a form. Internet users are free to communicate with SARL SALONIX by consenting to the processing and by taking note of the information displayed on the various forms. On the website www.tousalon.lu the following forms are in place:
- Contact form
- Order validation form
In each form, the mandatory fields are indicated by an *, indicating the mandatory information criterion. Mandatory fields are essential for the purpose of the processing.
Purpose of processing personal data collected
The data you send us directly is used for the purpose of re-contacting you and / or as part of the request you make to us.
The personal data collected by the various forms of the website are intended for processing:
- Manage requests validated by Internet users on the site-Respond to requests from Internet users: requests for information, quotes, recruitment, etc.
- Tracking your behavior on the Site for marketing purposes and analysis of the site’s user experience and performance
Legal basis for processing
Personal data is collected:
- Art 6-1a RGPD: After mandatory consent of the user, it can be withdrawn at any time. This consent is validly collected (buttons and checkboxes), free, clear and unequivocal.
- Art 6-1b of the RGPD: For the execution of contractual or pre-contractual measures as part of a request for a quote and the commercial relationship that may result from it
The duration of the conversation
The personal data collected is saved in a computerized file by SARL SALONIX and is kept for a period of 3 years from your last contact or for the duration of the commercial relationship. Cookies used on the site A cookie is a text file which is placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit the site. It allows its issuer to identify your terminal. Only the latter is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
Three types of cookies (non-functional) require the consent of Internet users:
- Cookies related to targeted advertising operations
- Audience measurement cookies
- Social media cookies generated by social media sharing buttons when they collect personal data without consent from the data subjects
On the website www.tousalon.lu, here is the list of cookies used and their purpose:
- Google Analytics cookies: these are audience measurement cookies allowing us to better understand the operation of the site by Internet users in order to analyze it and improve their browsing experience.
Duration of cookies
When you connect to the site, we may have to install the cookies described in the previous article. They allow us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned (maximum 13 months), subject to your intervention consisting in deleting them before this period.
At the end of this period, by visiting the site from your terminal, you will be invited to express your consent again for the deposit of cookies or to set your preferences. If you use different terminals to consult the site (computer, tablet, smartphone) these actions must be carried out on each terminal Acceptance or opposition of cookies The Internet user if he does not want the site to place cookies on his computer, has the possibility of opposing the registration of these “cookie” files:
- Via the information banner on cookies located at the bottom of the website screen
- By configuring your browser or installing an additional functionality dedicated to managing cookies
To configure your browser so that cookies are saved or rejected on your terminal, you will find the steps to follow below depending on the browser used (non-exhaustive list):
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Safari (Apple): https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
- Internet Explorer (Microsoft) https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Please note, if the Internet user decides to deactivate “cookie” files, he can continue browsing the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the site editor.